Join Diamond Wine Importers in an all inclusive and informative tasting session as we take you on a journey to Greece! We will explore three (or four) of the main regions of Greece through it’s wine: Santorini, Nemea, Naoussa, & Crete
- 4 bottles of wine. 1 each of:
- A link to join the live video session on <DATE>
About the Wines:
- Assyrtiko – the native and iconic grape of Santorin, is gushing with acidity and minerality that comes from the benchmark volcanic terroir
- Vidiano – The cretan white grape is herbal and fresh, such a unique and ancient varietal is only found on this southern Greek island
- Agiorgitiko – the grape of St. George is the exclusive variety of the region of Nemea, where it produces full bodied and deep brooding reds with tons of spice and dark fruit qualities.
- Xinomavro – the king of the north, this variety is found in the northern regions of Naoussa and Amyndeon, where this long lost cousin of Nebbiolo produces medium bodied, tannic, and complex reds reminiscent of black cherries and cranberries.